1.18.2006

Welcome to CrossSection

cross section (krĂ´sskshn, krs-) n.
A piece so cut or a graphic representation of such a piece.

Photographs are a graphic representation cut from a moment in time and pasted onto fim or a digital file. Photography is one of my passions. I especially enjoy nature photography, but like to explore other styles as well. Eventually this blog will be used to display some of my photography. Waterfalls are particularly attractive to me and anything around the Buffalo National River. Although outdoor photography is my passion, I am currently exploring portrait photography. So I invite you to periodically revisit to view new photographs.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to be your first entry. As always, Clay, great photo. Can't wait for you to add more!
Jeremy

Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Action Dude. Love to see your pics posted. Not exactly sure what a blog is but oh well.
Bootie

Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home